Today while watching MeTV, on "Perry Mason", Perry had to defend the lady
shoplifter (Laureen Tuttle) on a charge of murder.   Gavin MacLeoud, who played
Andy in the movie "Sheriff Without A Gun" was also on the show.

I figured no one would make the connection between "The Great Gildersleeve" and
Floyd Munson the barber, with  TAGS, so here is the answer.

While "The Great Gildersleeve" had a 17 year run on radio, it was also on
television, but, alas, for only one season.   But during that one season on
television, the barber Floyd Munson was played by none other that our own Otis
(Hal Smith).    You can probably find Otis playing Floyd Munson on YouTube if
you cared to look.

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man