Our local MeTV here in Oklahoma plays Mayberry RFD instead of TAGS at night.
  The other night I was watching an episode where Sam Jones and Aunt Bee go
into a fabric shop, and you would never be able to guess who was shopping in
that establishment.     None other than Nice Dress Nelly.

I know there is a listing of all the times Nice Dress Nelly appears on TAGS,
but I wonder if there is any list of all the times she appeared on Mayberry
RFD?     I remember seeing her in at least one other episode.

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man