Now that this thread has sort of died down, here are the other answers I had
thought of:

In The Battle of Mayberry, shooting deer is mentioned.

In Ellie for Council, Opie and Aunt Bee hunt gophers.

In The Manicurist, Mayor Pike says he went rabbit hunting and shot three.
Barney says he stayed home and also shot three.

In The Clubmen, Andy suggests quail hunting to Roger Cortland. Also, the
escapee in Andy's Vacation claims to have been quail hunting.

In The New Housekeeper, Opie says that Aunt Bee doesn't know how to hunt frogs.
Frog gigging is also mentioned in The Inspector. For them that don't know, a
gig is a sort of spear.

The last two are not exactly hunting, but I figure they're close enough.

In Barney and the Cave Rescue, Gomer tells about the time Goober tracked a
skunk into (and back out of) a cave.

In Bargain Day, Andy or Aunt Bee had attempted to trap a mouse that had gotten
into the freezer.

In Opie the Birdman, Opie killed a songbird with his slingshot.

So here is the more-or-less complete list:

Black bear
Crow
Fox
Man/woman