I caught several TAGS alumni sightings tonight.    But I cheated, I was
watching Mayberry RFD on MeTV.    They were showing the one about the famous
sculpture in Mayberry.    I caught Maudie Prickett on the show as Myrtle.

Maudie Prickett played an unusual character on TAGS.    Her first appearance
was as Aunt Bee's sister, Nora.    Then she appeared 5 other times after that,
but never again as Aunt Bee's sister.    After that she was always Mrs. Larch.
 Curious, curious.

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man