It seems I just cannot help myself from commenting every night after I finish
watching Mayberry RFD.      There were so many character actors from TAGS that
moved over to RFD.
On tonight's show, Goober finds a new girlfriend at the telephone company.
It turns out this girl knows judo and saves Goober's honor during a fight.
Well, anyway, this girl was Luana Anders who played the secretary who worked
with Barney at the Raleigh Police Department in a couple of episodes of TAGS.

There was another interesting tidbit in the show, although it has nothing to do
with TAGS.     Two young boys come into Goober's filling station to ask about
his fight,  and one of the boys was Danny Bonaduce, who later went on to star
in "The Partridge Family".

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man