New Member Update/Bio's

Welcome to all our newest Members!  It's been quite a while since I
sent out an updated list so several of these folks aren't as new as
others.  :)

The latest WBMUTBB Chapter member list can be found at the at the
WBMUTBB Chapter's web site.  Go to the web site and click on the
"Members Only" link. There you will see another link you can click on.
That will take you to a page for entering your PASSWORD for the Member
List page.

Enter your PASSWORD: jl327

Or you can go directly there by going to:

http://www.wbmutbb.com/members/jl327.htm

Below are the biography's on most of our newest members. Be sure to
say "hey" back to them and tell 'em a little about yourselves so
they'll feel right at home here in Mayberry.

   -------------------Next WBMUTBB Message Follows----------------

My name is Alicia Mcgregor and I am from Clifton Springs, NY

My Email address is: eire...@twc.com
Mcgregor, Alicia - eire...@twc.com  > Clifton Springs, NY

COMMENTS:
Just returned from my second visit to Mt.Airy, I would like to move
there. Major Andy Griffith fan, when Andy passed people were sending
me messages of condolence.

+=======================================================+

My name is Joe Lucas and I am from Glenshaw, PA

My Email address is: jlucas1...@verizon.net
Lucas, Joe - jlucas1...@verizon.net  > Glenshaw, PA

COMMENTS:
TAGS is my favorite nostalgia television series.  It was very
influencial during my chidhood years and always made me feel good
after watching an episode with my Mom.  Memories never to be forgotten
and cherished forwever.

+=======================================================+

My name is Charlie Lochridge and I am from Fort Worth, TX

My Email address is: prad...@swbell.net
Lochridge, Charlie - prad...@swbell.net  > Fort Worth, TX

COMMENTS:
Police Officer. Been watching the show since I was a child.had to get
cable for the sole purpose of watching the show when it was no longer
available on regular free channels.Well worth the cost.

+=======================================================+

My name is Barry Thomas and I am from Bethlehem, GA

My Email address is: bthomas1...@live.com
Thomas, Barry - bthomas1...@live.com  > Bethlehem, GA

COMMENTS:
love Mayberry way of life.

+=======================================================+

My name is Larry Phillips and I am from Webb, AL

My Email address is: lawphill...@graceba.net
Phillips, Larry - lawphill...@graceba.net  > Webb, AL

COMMENTS:

+=======================================================+

My name is Chad Palmer and I am from Blacksburg, SC

My Email address is: historyv...@gmail.com
Palmer, Chad - historyv...@gmail.com  > Blacksburg, SC

COMMENTS:
My name is Chad Palmer, and I was a member many years ago. Recently my
interest in TAGS has been re-kindled and I decided to rejoin. Glad to
see that the group is still going in today's era of tweets and
facebook!

+=======================================================+

My name is Kathy Lamb and I am from Laurinburg, NC

My Email address is: kathyjl...@hotmail.com
Lamb, Kathy - kathyjl...@hotmail.com  > Laurinburg, NC

COMMENTS:

+=======================================================+

My name is Zoni Jacobs and I am from Boston, MA

My Email address is: island_al...@hotmail.com
Jacobs, Zoni - island_al...@hotmail.com  > Boston, MA

COMMENTS:
I've been a fan go TAGS all of my life [35]. I started watching it
with my dad when I was three years old. I watch it whenever I can. I'd
love to see a cable channel dedicated to nothing but TAGS.

+=======================================================+

My name is Christopher Rogers and I am from Fletcher, NC

My Email address is: kneebarst...@gmail.com
Rogers, Christopher - kneebarst...@gmail.com  > Fletcher, NC

COMMENTS:

+=======================================================+

My name is Pepsi Anderson and I am from Scranton, PA

My Email address is: panderson...@verizon.net
Anderson, Pepsi - panderson...@verizon.net  > Scranton, PA

COMMENTS:
Love the show I have every season and the movie and the first season
of Mayberry RFD. I watched it raising my children and still enjoy
watching over and over. The characters are magic together. Love love
love the show!

+=======================================================+

My name is Vern Roberts and I am from Live Oak, , FL

My Email address is: vhrobert...@gmail.com
Roberts, Vern - vhrobert...@gmail.com  > Live Oak, , FL

COMMENTS:
Hi Allen, I am 64 years old and have been on five or six or the
Mayberry cruises.  Was getting the digest at work but when I retired I
stopped getting it.  I would like to receive the Digest at home.
Thanks vern

+=======================================================+

My name is Woody Pulliam and I am from Louisville, KY

My Email address is: woodypull...@hotmail.com
Pulliam, Woody - woodypull...@hotmail.com  > Louisville, KY

COMMENTS:
Studied politics, law and philosophy.  Huge fan of Andy black and
white episodes only. Currently involved in the restaurant industry.
Looking to network with others who are fans of the show.

+=======================================================+

My name is Troy Fassbender and I am from Slinger, WI

My Email address is: fassben...@charter.net
Fassbender, Troy - fassben...@charter.net  > Slinger, WI

COMMENTS:
 I am a 30 year vetern police officer.  I have an office full of
memorabilia i have been collecting for 30 years. The best piece is one
i just bought recently, it was hal smith original script for the show
"otis sues the county",from weavers dept store. Always looking for new
things!

+=======================================================+
My name is Kim Tatum and I am from Reidsville, GA

My Email address is: kyta...@hotmail.com
Tatum, Kim - kyta...@hotmail.com  > Reidsville, GA

COMMENTS:
TAGS is a big part of my life!!!  I love simple life!

+=======================================================+

My name is Paula Linn and I am from Rockford, OH

My Email address is: 88k...@bright.net
Linn, Paula - 88k...@bright.net  > Rockford, OH

COMMENTS:
I have been a fan of the Andy Griffith Show for as long as I can
remember. I have two TAGS trivia games and the complete series on dvd.

My name is Thomas Surman and I am from Gurnee, IL

My Email address is: thomassur...@comcast.net
Surman, Thomas - thomassur...@comcast.net  > Gurnee, IL

COMMENTS:
I do a very good Barney Fife impersonation. When we adopted our beagle
from a local dog shelter, I recommended naming her Thelma Lou. Thelma
Lou is a very happy dog, who is now a diabetic alert service dog. I've
been a Type 1 insulin dependent diabetic for 40 years, and Thelma Lou
alerts me if my blood sugars get out of balance.