New Member Update/Bio's

The latest WBMUTBB Chapter member list can be found at the at the
WBMUTBB Chapter's web site.  Go to the web site and click on the
"Members Only" link. There you will see another link you can click on.
That will take you to a page for entering your PASSWORD for the Member
List page.

Enter your PASSWORD: jl327

Or you can go directly there by going to:

http://www.wbmutbb.com/members/jl327.htm

Below are the biography's on most of our newest members. Be sure to
say "hey" back to them and tell 'em a little about yourselves so
they'll feel right at home here in Mayberry.

   -------------------Next WBMUTBB Message Follows----------------

My name is Jane Hinckley and I am from New Bern, NC

My Email address is: jep...@suddenlink.net
Hinckley, Jane - jep...@suddenlink.net  > New Bern, NC

COMMENTS:
Retired teacher. Sing and play guitar.Know American Sign Language
moderately well.Write poetry. Enjoy acting and character impersonation
when given the chance. Married to Paul Hinckley, retired engineer.
Love Andy Griffith Show. Have the complete DVD collection.

+=======================================================+

My name is Jim Flummer and I am from Virginia Beach, VA

My Email address is: jflum...@vbgov.com
Flummer, Jim - jflum...@vbgov.com  > Virginia Beach, VA

COMMENTS:
I am the founding member of "The Mayberry Good Government League", one
of the oldest chapters.

+=======================================================+

My name is Angela  Wagner and I am from Seattle, WA

My Email address is: angelawagner...@gmail.com
Wagner, Angela  - angelawagner...@gmail.com  > Seattle, WA

COMMENTS:
I am a clinical social worker at a local hospital.  I am married and
live with my husband (also a social worker) and my mom, a retired
teacher.  I have watched TAGS for many, many years but it has become
laugh therapy since my mother was diagnosed with incurable ovarian
cancer one year ago. Best show ever for wholesome, lighthearted
viewing.

+=======================================================+
My name is Randy Calhoun and I am from Spruce Pine, NC

My Email address is: r...@hughes.net
Calhoun, Randy - r...@hughes.net  > Spruce Pine, NC

COMMENTS:
I was raised in a small town like Mayberry. I enjoy the more simple
life like it was back in the day of the original show. I am a life
long fan of the Andy Griffith Show, and will always be. My favorite
episode is The "Mountain Wedding".

+=======================================================+
My name is Joey Sharpe and I am from Fort Mill, SC

My Email address is: joeydsharpe...@earthlink.net
Sharpe, Joey - joeydsharpe...@earthlink.net  > Fort Mill, SC

COMMENTS:
Health care consultant by day. Lived everywhere but returned home to
South Carolina.

+=======================================================+

My name is Michelle Bryson and I am from Lyman, SC

My Email address is: ringadingdi...@gmail.com
Bryson, Michelle - ringadingdi...@gmail.com  > Lyman, SC

COMMENTS:

+=======================================================+

My name is Chris Keen and I am from Mount Olive, NC

My Email address is: cpkeen1...@gmail.com
Keen, Chris - cpkeen1...@gmail.com  > Mount Olive, NC

COMMENTS:

+=======================================================+
My name is Rich Wechner and I am from Cary, NC

My Email address is: rich.wech...@gmail.com
Wechner, Rich - rich.wech...@gmail.com  > Cary, NC

COMMENTS:
Retired post secondary educator & huge Mayberry fan.

+=======================================================+

My name is Anita Walker and I am from Monticello, AR

My Email address is: anitawalker5...@sbcglobal.net
Walker, Anita - anitawalker5...@sbcglobal.net  > Monticello, AR

COMMENTS:
i am a mother of two and a grandmother of 8.  I pass my love for the
andy griffith show down to all of them   i have an entire bedroom
dedicated to nothing but andy griffith memorabilia. i have been to
mayberry days and i felt like i was back in mayberry

+=======================================================+

My name is Diane Hughes and I am from Coggon, IA

My Email address is: ddhug...@centurylink.net
Hughes, Diane - ddhug...@centurylink.net  > Coggon, IA

COMMENTS:

+=======================================================+

My name is Elder scott whitten  Williams and I am from Montgomery, AL

My Email address is: gospel_...@cheerful.com
Williams, Elder scott whitten  - gospel_...@cheerful.com  > Montgomery, AL

COMMENTS:
Ordained Minister, Primitive Baptist Church

+=======================================================+

My name is Heidi Crabtree and I am from Fayetteville, NC

My Email address is: hmcrabt...@reagan.com
Crabtree, Heidi - hmcrabt...@reagan.com  > Fayetteville, NC

COMMENTS:
Just turned 50. Have been watching TAGS for as long as I can remember.
Dad was huge Andy fan. Married to the Army. Have been to Mt Airy once,
want to go back, I am about 3 hours away. Favorite episodes are The
Haunted House and Three Wishes.

+=======================================================+

My name is Abby Mcswain and I am from Lincolnton, NC

My Email address is: mcswaincat...@gmail.com
Mcswain, Abby - mcswaincat...@gmail.com  > Lincolnton, NC

COMMENTS:
My name is Abigail . I LOVE THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW

+=======================================================+
My name is Christa Salyers and I am from Danville, IN

My Email address is: clsalye...@gmail.com
Salyers, Christa - clsalye...@gmail.com  > Danville, IN

COMMENTS:
I am co-chair, along with
Christine Born, of the Mayberry in the Midwest Festival in Danville, In.

+=======================================================+

My name is Ron Wuttke and I am from Burlington, WI

My Email address is: rjw5...@gmail.com
Wuttke, Ron - rjw5...@gmail.com  > Burlington, WI

COMMENTS:
Watch the show daily. Things were better in black and white.

+=======================================================+
My name is Robert Harclerode and I am from Everett, PA

My Email address is: bcharcler...@reagan.com
Harclerode, Robert - bcharcler...@reagan.com  > Everett, PA

COMMENTS:
We watch all the reruns we can find.  The black and white shows are
our favorites.  Love Otis Campbell!

+=======================================================+

My name is Darcy Hurlbut and I am from Janesville, WI

My Email address is: dahurl...@gmail.com
Hurlbut, Darcy - dahurl...@gmail.com  > Janesville, WI

COMMENTS:
I am a 6th grade teacher. My students have learned a lot about the
characters of Mayberry. The students look forward to indoor recess
because I show episodes of The Andy Griffith Show.
I was blessed to visit Mt. Airy, NC, two summers ago as well as stay
in the Taylor home in Wisconsin.

+=======================================================+
My name is Jeff Wylie and I am from Hibbing, MINNESOTA

My Email address is: jwylies...@gmail.com
Wylie, Jeff - jwylies...@gmail.com  > Hibbing, MINNESOTA

COMMENTS:
Long time fan of the show. Favorite episode "Man in a hurry"

+=======================================================+

My name is Joseph Carter and I am from Powell, TN

My Email address is: graceland2...@comcast.net
Carter, Joseph - graceland2...@comcast.net  > Powell, TN

COMMENTS:
I have been a minor Elvis Presley impersonator for over 30 years. I
have LOVED the Andy Griffith Show since I was "knee-high to a
grasshopper!"  I've seen every episode and could watch every episode
forever (especially the black and whites!) I look forward to the
colorized Christmas special! I work and am 51.

+=======================================================+

My name is Becky Starnes and I am from Knoxville, TN

My Email address is: bstarnes...@gmail.com
Starnes, Becky - bstarnes...@gmail.com  > Knoxville, TN

COMMENTS:
try to never miss an andy. my license tag says "shazzam"

+=======================================================+
My name is Carrie Holmes and I am from Atlanta, GA

My Email address is: carrie8...@hotmail.com
Holmes, Carrie - carrie8...@hotmail.com  > Atlanta, GA

COMMENTS:
Hi everyone!  I was raised watching TAGS and it has been my very
favorite show my entire life.  Don Knotts is my hero!  I am 38 years
old and live in GA.  In these crazy times there's nothing I like
better than to curl up with my Andy Griffith Show DVD's and escape to
a better place for a while.

+=======================================================+
My name is John Booth and I am from Brantford, ON

My Email address is: me...@rogers.com
Booth, John - me...@rogers.com  > Brantford, ON

COMMENTS:
I had been an automotive technician for most of my working career from
1958 thru to 1990. From there I hosted a radio show for 20 yrs. Plus
being a co-host of a TV series on 'Speed" channel called Classic Car
Restoration. I became a 'cult' follower of the Andy Griffith show from
the very first show.
My hobby all that time is running classic car cruise nights raising
money for many children's charities. As an avid cult follower of the
Andy Griffith show, I finally decided to bring Andy Taylor out of the
20th Century, and into the 21st Century. I created the car he would be
driving today, and the uniform I wear he would be wearing today. I
never realized just how much interest it has garnered everywhere I
drive it. So much so that it has turned into a great fund-raiser for
Children's cancer as so many people want a photo of the car, the
Sheriff and being put in hand-cuffs and then give a donation to the
charity. The car is driven all year round and is also the unofficial
parade car for 5 different police forces. “My uniform name tag is Andy
Taylor because I wanted to recreate that time where like-minded people
had strong family values and loved a simpler time. And that's what I
represent."