> Howard McNear was a mailman on The Real McCoys this morning.

Saw that. He would have done better as the neighbor who was fighting an
insanity diagnosis. He listed all the presidents in the correct order, from
Washington to Kennedy. We can tell the courts that Floyd would know them
too...he'd be like "Calvin Coolidge, Calvin Coolidge, Calvin Coolidge. That's
all there is....and by the way do you want to know what he said?"

I love The Real McCoys and their neighbor George MacMichael (Andy Clyde).  He's
all of Frank Myers and more. I think his chickens on TAGS are the same ones he
raised on TRM. I heard him call one Hazel in one episode.

Harriet, the chicken thief