While sewing on my Happily Ever After in Mayberry quilt, I played TAGS on
Netflix on my laptop in my office/sewing room.  I began at the beginning of
the series and watched/listened to every episode, every minute.  It was so
fun!

I caught a few things I had never noticed before.  In "Helen, the
Authoress", both Goober and Howard refer to Helen as Andy's fiance.  I
wonder when the engagement became official.  Also, after Howard's mother
married George, they run to their car from their house.  If you look
closely, Howard's house is only a couple houses from Andy's.  I guess
things like that happen in a small town.

Johnna Clarke
Blood Brothers in Missouri