I'm certainly enjoying the airing of our color episodes of Mayberry on TVLand. This morning when at the class reunion, Barney found out that Thel was married, I cried once again as I do every time. I didn't expect this reaction after all this time but there it was. I know he could be annoying and overbearing but my heart just breaks when he hears this and feels like his life is over. I remember really boohooing the first time I saw this episode decades ago. It's not quite as bad now as I know they got together again years later and eventually married but it still moves me.

Aunt Bee of Orlando