In the Fun Girls episode, I noticed ( like the rest of us ) the two containers
of clear liquid and the big container ( with no lid ) of colored liquid in the
back room. Not counting the box of empty glass jars on the couch. What in the
world are all those liquids doing in the jail ? I mean if Otis is hiding jars
of shine they certainly wouldn't have been inventoried.  I did notice a
kerosene lantern but I thought if any kerosene was nearby it would be used for
Aunt Beas pickles.  I know those liquids are just props but it must have
slipped the directors mind that we inquiring TAGS fans may be a little more
inquisitive than most.

Holland
Lexington NC
Less than 1 hour from Mayberry.