Hubby and I watched the Ted Koppel special, and though I agree with Rick
concerning the political infusion,
I didn't think the show overall was too bad.  Of course, I didn't think it
was too good either...

Mr. Koppel is obviously not a huge fan, and that right there says a lot.
If you didn't watch the show during the years it was on,
you won't grasp the impact it had on America during the '60's.

I know there will be some folks watching the Mayberry special who just
don't "get it", but there will be many more who will, and
with a visit to Mt. Airy will grasp something that makes the world a little
better,

Brenda