> Ron Howard was a guest on the Smartless Podcast

Interesting article, Jeff. Thank you for posting.

I had to share the one paragraph when Ron calls Jerry Paris a genius.  I’m a
member on the FaceBook group Dick Van Dyke Show and Paris is a beloved
character. Ron is so humble. He says he was offered chances to direct Happy
Days episodes but didn’t want to rob the cast of even one week of no Jerry.
Ron’s hair may be cut big city style but his heart is shaped in a bowl.

Another TAGS link is Jerry’s wife on DVD Show…Ann Morgan Guilbert who appeared
in  Aunt Bee’s Cousin.

Mayberry spreads far and wide.

Harriet the chicken thief