Talk about Opie's 'allowance' being raised, I'd like to know just what is an
allowance?
I grew up on a farm and got 3 meals, clothes, bed, all I needed. But it was
nice he got a little spendin' money to buy what he needed!
Still, I'd rather watch TAGS than any show on TV!
I feel certain we've had our last Mayberry Days, and for 25 years it was our
number one vacation! We looked forward as much to visiting with old and new
friends as anything!
And Daniel Roebuck, this is your newest worst enemy speaking!!! Private joke
between the two of us!! So nice meeting you and having a fun filled talk with
you!
It was fun while it lasted!
WelfordTheCameraNutttttt!!!!