From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 1:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Password Protection

Has anyone set up password protection on a site hosted on IIS? We have
ActivePerl 5.6, so we could use a cgi script. Most of the password
scripts
I am familar with work on Unix/Apache, but not IIS.

I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks, Imogen

____ . The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM . ____

%%email.unsub%%