----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Harris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I would be grateful if anyone is able to check
> that this works on their set ups.

It asked me if I wanted to install and run it.  No, I don't.  I never agree
to install anything on my PC unless it's something I really know I want.  I
don't even let a Web page convince me to install a newer version of Flash
plugin, why should I accommodate someone else's desire to modify my PC just
to show me something?  Also I never run anything executable if I can
possibly avoid it.

I suggest finding a way of distributing your work that is less intrusive...
:-)

Bj