From: The PuterBug [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 9:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: [SCR] http://www.steveharrison.net/design

At 04:22 PM 9/24/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Would you mind checking out the site:
>
>http://www.steveharrison.net/design
>
>Any comments very welcome.

Hello Will,

I really like it!

On the articles page you do have one screwy link, however, third one
down in IE
isn't following your link code like the rest.  I do think I'd bring the
links in from the
left margin a few px cuz they're right up tight to the table cells, same

for the side
links/content.  But that's because I prefer a bit more margin on the
left
of things.

Your link on the left that says "Articles & News Releases" only says
Articles on the page
when you hit it.  On your Contribute or Volunteer page, you have no
title
(but I don't
think you really need one anyway, just pointing out in case it was an
oversight) and
you might want to mention that the Acrobat Reader is FREE, or you may
turn
people away who don't know about the Reader thinking they have to pay
money
to get a program.

These are all minor issues and some are just personal
preference, but all in all I think it looks super and it's nice it's a
brief site, not
overwhelming w/to much political mumbo-jumbo.

Deb
www.puterbug.com