OOOOOOhhhhh!!! <light goes on> I had that page filed in a folder called "test".
The page seems to work anyway. Do you think I should go back and delete those
../s??? Or would that just be an exercise in obsessiveness. NOT that I'd ever be
obsessive, oh no, not meeeee...
Thanks. That helps a lot.
Sherry