Ali, Perry,

> > I *think* I need to use the "adjacent sibling" selector:
> >
> >   h3 + p { margin-top : 0.5em; }
> >
> > But this doesn't work.
>
> You seem to have it right. H3 + p effects only the paragraph
> immediately follow an H3, in Mozilla 1.0, but not in IE5.5, or IE6.0.

Yup, apparently it works in Mac IE but not Windows :-(

Someone over on Webdesign-L recommended this:
  http://gallery.theopalgroup.com/selectoracle/

It's a tool for deciphering CSS selectors, looks like it could be really
handy although I haven't tried it out on anything *really* difficult yet ;-)

Cheers
Jon

To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:wdvltalk-join@;lists.wdvl.com