-----Original Message-----
From: Bj

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I am looking to get a little extra revenue by using reseller hosting
> for my client's sites.  Do you have any recom- mendations of hosting
> companies you use and are reliable/cost effective?

Reccommendation 1, don't try to save money.  The cheapest solutions are
not worth the trouble.  You end up paying lots more for every little
extra and getting your problems ignored.

I use a UK hosting company called Compuweb (cwcs.co.uk) and we pay them
about 330 UK pounds a year for a Reseller account.  This sounds a lot,
and you have to pay another 20 pounds a year for each domain you host,
but you get tremendously good value and excellent customer service and
support. Clients would have to pay a lot of money to get the facilities
you can offer them (ASP, PHP, JSP, SSL, stats, unlimited email, mailing
lists etc) so if they need the functionality you can charge 5 or 10
pounds a month per client and only need a few to cover the cost.

For a US based ISP I think Readyhosting are pretty good, similar level
of features and maybe a little cheaper.

Bj