> I am looking to get a little extra revenue by using reseller hosting for
> my client's sites.  Do you have any recommendations of hosting companies
> you use and are reliable/cost effective?

crystaltech.com

yes, i get a modest referral fee -- please cite  r937.com

i am not a major reseller, just one client, but that site was functional
within hours of opening the new account

their support is, um, what was the word i used last time, oh yeah, stellar

i'm not kidding, their support is really excellent

my own sites are there:  http://rudy.ca/   http://r937.com

rudy