David,
How come? I'm just not following you. Could be end of day brain cramp.

If you keep both domain names going as separate sites, don't you have to pay for
server space twice? I know the domain name fee is a paltry one but space seems
pricier usually.

Sherry (who really is brain dead right at the moment)