Ali,
I'm actually quite good about closing my tags, if I do say so myself. It fits
right into my obsessive nature. Also, it's something that requires absolutely no
talent or brains just, well, obsessiveness. In short, it's something even I can
do so I cling to it as a drowning man to a life preserver.

In XTML am I reading you correctly that you do not have an opening and a closing

Thanks for the article reference.
Sherry