With this being the beginning of the weekend, I hope no one
minds if I extend an invitation to the marketers on the list
(I know there are one or two ;-) to join an Internet Marketing
Forum at http://www.internet-marketing-forum.com/ powered by
phpBB.

I've been a member of the forum for a couple of months, now,
and find the discussions are generally intellegent and, at times,
even educational.

The forum was created mainly to support Tim Drobnick's ISP
associates, but is open to anyone with an interest in marketing
and has several more general categories - even one specifically
for Site-Check requests. (Be fore-warned - those that critique
your site usually don't hold anything back :)

Hope some of you find this useful,
Tom Fosson