Okay... as promised... if you want to see the finished Flash movie with
which I was having trouble:

http://www.CarolinaArtisans.com

Any critique or feedback welcomed... but not required! ;)

Moving the part I wanted to loop continuously to a second scene, and using
ActionScript (really easy) to loop back to the second scene's first frame
did the trick (oversimplification, of course). The challenge was figuring
out how to move the necessary layers to the second scene. The answer was to
duplicate the first scene and discard the unwanted layers... seems kinda
bass-ackwards, but it's the only thing I could find that worked!  :)

Thanks again for the help!

Dave

Dave Sebaste
Sebaste Studio and