Oh dear, there I am, sitting in Howler Land. Front and center. At least I
haven't put [LINK] anywhere...

Alas, the 508 compliant link doesn't work, even when I go to their home page,
which is apparently under development.

I like the other site a lot. The background colour is very restful to my weary
old eyes and the writing is clear. Thanks.
S.