Hallo Jan,

 --->>> Jan Major / Montag 03.03.2003, 05:12:51
        Icon in the tray.

> Thanks so much for that url, but is it safe? Can you tell I've had a
> bad experience with a registry cleaner that I used once before?

You can trust the chap in Finland he's doing a very good job. But jou
better make a Backup of your registry first - just in case!

BTW - there is an other helpful utility at www.xteq.com. But be aware
      this one is even more danger when you don't know what your
      doing.

--
best regards
   Eddie