Rudy writes:
and who uses tables any more?  well, except for data?

Diane replies:
I do.  But I'm willing to change.  I do know better, but I always balked at
the learning curve.  Maybe I just bought the wrong books, but I've never
been able to get the hang of style sheets - I keep running into absolute
positioning requirements which seems counter productive, and tables do still
work.

Rudy, if you and/or Jon could point me in the right direction, give me some
pointers, tell me what to look for, etc. I would appreciate it.  Floating
divs?

This list is still a good place to admit to your ignorance without feeling
stupid.

Thanks,
Diane