Hi Mark,
Actually that's what I do, each module has it's own class. But I was
wondering if going the procedural way was not faster. When I begun, that was
the way I used to do things. But later I turned down to classes since those
offer more advantages and are easier to manage. But are they faster and do
they really provide performance increases? I did not make any tests like
adding timers to verify but I suppose that they (classes) should be a bit
slower since the page got quite some code to parse before starting
execution. Of course you could always cache the pages but though...

What's your idea on this?

Paul