Check the page for any mention of HTTP_REFERER. There must be something like
that in your code!
Or maybe there;s an include file that's checking for this. I dunno, but
there should normally be some reference to HTTP_referer somewhere.

Could you post the code that's responsible of raising the error?

Paul