From: "jac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 9:10 AM
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: PDF file size

Olga thanks - I just got it sorted - there was another option that I hadn't
noticed earlier (in my panic) "Send to PDF Maker" so I redid it in Word and
after testing it, it came out at 44Kb. Much more like it :o)
But what about the theory that people would prefer an email with a PDF
attachment? that sounded kinda strange to me but seeing as how the guy my
client was talking to is in marketing I thought I'd better say nothing...

cheers again
jac.