From: Steve Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 7:49 AM
Subject: [wdvltalk] html email

: We are developing a small opt-in web-based advertising business, where
local
: advertisers create and pay for ads for their businesses. Because we want
: present a good image, we had planned to use html-email in all
: correspondence. What we are hearing is that lots of companies block this
: stuff from coming in, so emails containing important confirmation info is
: not getting through.
:
: I have received email where an attachment (txt, gif, or jpg) shows up in
the
: body of the email, although if forwarded it goes back out as an
attachment.
: Anyone able to clue me in on how this is done? It seems like a
work-around.
:
: Thanks,
: steve
:
: ____ . The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM . ____
: To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:        Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: To change subscription settings to the wdvltalk digest version:
:     http://wdvl.internet.com/WDVL/Forum/#sub
:
:
: You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:
: