Jon Haworth wrote:

>Another possibility is that you've accidentally uploaded a huge image
> without compressing it first (e.g. you put the 2048x1024 tif version of
your
> logo up instead of the small jpg),

Thank goodness I'm past those errors (but now tempting fate!!).

> Have you got access to the raw logs?

Yes, but I set it to a month and it is large for download.   I'll go back
and have a look at the Webalizer (limited) analysis to see if it reveals
anything, as you suggest.

>You could also see if you
> can get the host to give you a breakdown by protocol or by port, so you
can
> isolate the type of traffic that's eating your bandwidth.

I don't know if I understand this yet, but will bear it in mind if nothing
else explains the bandwidth usage.

Thanks for the advice and comments.

Joseph

Joseph Harris