I just searched for "embed font on .html page" on Google, because I do remember at least one site that shows you how to do this, but I'll be darned if I know where it is now. However, a ton of results came up. Perhaps if you do your own search you'll find what you're looking for. Hope that helps.

Deb

At 04:27 PM 6/15/2003 -0700, you wrote: Hello,

Does anyone know a way to embed an unusual font, such as Gill Sand on an
HTML page?