You may be able to salvage it if you save as a TIFF file from Acrobat. Then
you can OCR the TIFF file...maybe...

-----Original Message-----
From: Janet Russeau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 10:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: Converting image PDF to RTF...

Does your scanner have an OCR option? If so, I would try that so that it
scans it in as text instead of an image.

You may have to make some corrections though. It's been a while since I
used OCR with a scanner, but I do remember having to make some corrections
to the text. The OCR did not recognize some letters correctly and replaced
them with a different character or a number. I'm sure the technology has
improved in the last 4 years.

Good luck!

Janet