Cronan,

  I agree that it needs some adjustments to promote readability.  I have top aligned
the titles, but rather than adding an <hr /> or a border-bottom style, I've increased
the padding top and bottom on the cells.  If you could take another look, I'd
appreciate your feedback on whether this achieves the desired effect.

Thanks Very Much,
Stephen,
http://www.mechavox.com