jac,

Tried 3 times with Eudora but got an illegal all three times before
completion (might be this end for the illegals).    After 42 seconds most of
the images were downloaded on one try.   The time is affected by the erratic
speeds I'm experiencing - from 20 B/s up to 9 kb/s.   This time it was in
the 1 -2 kb range.

56 modem, W98, PIII 500Mhz.

Joseph

Joseph Harris