On July 17, 2003 at 2:30, jac - WDVL wrote:

> !! it's
> late here & I'm sitting at this f**king desk all day & night :o)

Sleep is good ;-) :: take longer breaks and breaks that force you not to think
about what you are breaking from, (exercise works for many when sleep is not
possible or you simply must keep going), the smell of dirt out in the garden does
it for me and it's really satisfying; do something.

You may feel at first that you are "wasting time" by taking an extra long break,
but in the end you *will* see clearer and probably get more done than if you had
slugged it out.

Regards,

        Mark Groen

MG Web Services