From: Peter MacGregor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 9:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: [OT] How stupid do they think I am?

I'm absolutely amazed that you have never had one of these before! I get
about three a week!

It's the well known old "Nigerian Scam" and you'd be surprised how many
gullible people get taken in by it and actually follow it up! Some lose
thousands and thousands as a result!

I've had versions from about eight or nine different countries this year
alone (got six copies of the same one in one week - the sender must have
been getting really p**ss*d off with me for not replying! HeHeHe) and if I
was able to inherit all the money that has apparently been left in bank
accounts around the world by dead relatives I never knew I had (and most of
whom have the same name and died in exactly the same way on the same road
on the same date in different countries - now there's a feat) then I
wouldn't be reading the wonderful wdvl list. I'd be on the beach lying on a
carpet of ten thousand dollar bills and enjoying a life style to which I'd
love to become accustomed.

Hey Ho - back to the current web development project!

Peter MacGregor