This user owns both domains and pays the hosting on both.
What he wants to do is trigger a cgi on domain #1 from domain #2
and pass one value to it. I'm not worried about abuse because he
barely can manage a browser. :>)

Right now he has a web page with this code in it and every few
hours he has someone load that page and click the 'Submit' button.
This isn't reliable because his helper doesn't follow through well.
What he's asked for is a way to have this automated. During his work
day he's not allowed to access either of these sites from his
desk. The script running on domain #1 cannot be modified and he
can't run cron jobs on that server. He has a leased software package
and the license doesn't allow any changes to the site other than
graphics.

So, any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Hugh