-----Original Message-----
From: Franni Vincent

Oh, they go one better -same situation &  mine IS under warranty, but they
have not sent the CD. I have pleaded three times - they still haven't sent
it. The drivers are on their site, but files so huge without broadband you
cannot download 'em. If someone WITH broadband in UK can download the Mac
driver for the 3570c scanner from the HP site & throw it on a CD for me,
they can have my undying gratitooooood expressed as a small amazon
voucher.... OK not as good as beer but how would I post a beer????