Stephen Caudill wrote:
Jan on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 3:50 PM said:

: Stephen
: Viewed with NS7.02, IE6.0, 800x600, 1024x768, DSL, Win XP Pro
: I think I kind of see what you're saying. Do you mean move the
May I Have Your 'TENSION' Please" banner off the left border some
more?

I suppose I could, I'd have to re-tweak the graphic though, since
the little wavy line deal doesn't come quite back down to where the
> line in the background is.

Yes, I forgot to mention that when I was using the higher resolution of 1024x768, the gap between the orchids on the left side and the phrase
way on the right looked very unbalanced. It's not so unbalanced using 800x600, but from what I hear that 1024x768 is the more popular screen resolution, I am finding the need to go through my client sites and make
sure they expand properly.

> If you ever find yourself in North Central Florida, look us both up :)

Thanks for the invite. With you in NC Florida, and Chris in the Bahamas,
I just might show up. I'm enthused about getting back into diving again.

Jan

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.