Stephen
Viewed with NS7.02, IE6.0, 800x600, 1024x768, DSL, Win XP Pro

I love your catchy phrase. I did notice that the phrase is so far to the right it unbalances the top a little. With the different page titles to the right, the page might balance out better with the top phrase moved over to the left a little..

Site is very easy to read. I like the layout. the other pages loaded fast, within a few seconds.

Much Kneaded brought a chuckle too.

After reading the first page, and then seeing the doctor's picture on the bio page I felt that I would like to see this doctor for a massage.

It's a good site. I'm ready for my massage and kneaded spiritual uplifting.

Jan

Stephen Caudill wrote:
Hey guys and gals,
  I was wondering if I could get a site check for:
http://mk.mechavox.com
It'll be moving to it's own domain this week and I want to make sure it's ready :)

The standard stuff:

-any bugs
-layout weirdness
-excessive download times
-browsers
-screen resolution
-platform
-any accessibility issues
-and anything else you might notice/come across

Thanks a heap in advance,
Stephen
http://www.mechavox.com

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.