At 08:52 AM 08/21/2003 -0500, Cheryl Wise wrote:
May have to break down, get and install mailwasher. I've been thinking about
doing it anyway for my 5th grader's computer so his would have only
whitelist mail get through.

Cheryl D. Wise

Cheryl, I just upgraded to MailWasher Pro a few weeks ago. I love it so much, I signed up as an affiliate!

As for your 5th grader, MailWasher Pro lets you configure it to
monitor multiple accounts from one computer.  I currently monitor
26 mailboxes across about a dozen domains and 3 ISP's!  On a 56k
connection, I've clocked it downloading over 200 headers in under
a minute. :)

Before you shoot yourself in the foot with it, though, you might
want to read my article "Am I Dumb Or Dumber?" posted at
http://www.internet-marketing-forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2344
where I explain how to properly configure 'bouncing' so you don't
end up increasing your spam instead of decreasing it the way I
did! ;-)

Cheers,
Tom Fosson

Let me give you a free ISP business to compliment you own!
     http://www.seventhpower.biz/simple/?userid=31637
You never have to pay a penny!  Everything supplied Free!

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.