I'm told I missed what could be a very important post, a link to a script for cloaking email.
My source tells me she thinks it's Tom Fosson who posted it. Would whoever did, please repost
it for me? Pretty please?

By coincidence, I have been asked to look at a client's new site, and there are the contact emails and viewing the source shows them 'en clair' rather than cloaked in JavaScript. Unfortunately, the client went live with it yesterday after getting the approval of the designer but before asking for mine, so it is already too late. Getting the site taken down, immediately, though.

Regards,
David

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.