Hi Jac,

I don't know if you sorted it out already, but maybe this link will help

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cdosys/html/_cdosys_adding_attachments.asp

tx
Sonja van der Westhuizen

Tel.:      011 282-1843
Fax:      011 282-4529
Cell:      083 256 0810
email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          "jac - WDVL" |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          s.com>       |
|        |                       |
|        |          2003/11/05   |
|        |          12:45 AM     |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          wdvltalk     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->

  |       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   |
  |       cc:
                                                         |
  |       Subject:     [wdvltalk] RE: CDOSYS email form & adding attachment

Just reviewing what I wrote in my first post and I think I could have
been clearer on what I need to happen :o)

for example ... A Job Recruitment website - the user fills out their
details in the online form & also on the form would be a "Browse your
hard drive" button so that they could attach their CV to the form. The
find their CV on their HD and the path to the file appears in the
"attachment" input field in the form.

how do I get that (the CV) to send with the rest of the info in the form
using CDOSYS.

any help what so ever is apprecaited

jac

____ ? The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM ? ____
To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]