On Wednesday, November 5, 2003 at 17:12, SsolSsinclair wrote:

S> how does this work?

how does what work??

S> where you want to send out an email with the specified path to the
S> attachment included in the ASP code</p>

S> what resulting situation does it arrive at?

most of the examples when you're trying to get cdo to send an email with an
attachment, have the attachment path hardcoded into the example.  the path
is where the file is on the server, cdo then sends the email with the file
attached.  it all works rather nicely...unless you want to upload the file
to the server in the first place! :>

hth,

darren.