Check out the Linux website (http://www.linux.org/), it should have a
list, here in the UK, most areas have a LUG (Linux User Group) that also
has a mailing list very much like this one.  The one here in Sussex also
has regular meetings (ina  pub, with wireless internet!) to chat to each
other face to face as well as the email support that we all provide.

FWIW, the website for LUGs in the UK is www.lug.org.uk not sure if
there's an American version of this site, but I'm sure there'll be
American LUGs out there somewhere! :D

HTH,

Matt

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 19:50, Erik Carlson wrote:
> Does anyone here know of a list for Unix or Linux that is like the format
> provided by this list?
>

> Thank you for your time,
>
> Erik Carlson
>
> 405-840-2355 Voice
> 405-858-0249 Fax
> 405-245-4087 Cell
>

> ____  The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM  ____
> To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>        Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set
> WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.
> To change subscription settings to the wdvltalk digest version:

|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace         |
|The Truth Will Set you Free       |
|http://www.truthisfreedom.org.uk/ |
BOFH Excuse #345: Having to manually track the satellite.