From: Matthew Macdonald-Wallace [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 2:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: Unix and Linux list

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 20:19, Erik Carlson wrote:
> Matthew;
>
>  I understand how you feel about manuals. I wish the "suexec"
documentation
> for Apache also had more documentation for the setup at the administration
> level of Unix.
>
>  I already knew Unix from way back, thus I really didn't need much of a
> manual.
>
>  You might consider running a dual boot computer, with lilo, you can have
> your computer boot into either Linux or Windows.
I've now got to the point where I'm running purely Linux.

Evolution does my email, OpenOffice.org works a treat and
MozillaFirebird is cracking for browsing the web.

Better yet, I've not paid a single thing for any of it, and it's all
legal! :D

Matt
--
|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace         |

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.