Sonja,
all I can think of is to put the coin logo in the same div as the ba
logo & give it absolute positioning as you have for the ba div at the
moment.

HTH
jac.

Hi Guys,

On this website http://www.rmbprivatebank.co.za we have the following
images on the right hand side of the content (it only needs to be ie 6
complaint so dont worry about checking it in other browsers).

On the homepage they wanted the coin - which is embedded as a background
and it scrolls smoothly with the page. Customer is happy with it. Now
they
wanted to add another logo and text below the coin which is a click
through
to another page.  We've got some code from the net and we implemented it
as
a div tag that repositions itself. Since we've got the coin set as a
background and we can only set the background once we couldn't do the ba
logo the same way.  Unfortunately the client is not happy with the way
the
logo refresh.

Apart from having a frame, or not making the image scroll at all, how
can
we make the logo run smootly and still be clickable?.  I explained to
the
client that its a limitiation of the browser as the background and
foreground images gets rendered differently, so there's no way I can
change
it. But the client didn't accept that as an answer.

Any suggestions? Comments?

tx a bunch
Sonja van der Westhuizen